OnGuard was on of the oils included in my Home Essentials Kit that I probably wouldn’t have purchased on my own, yet it’s become on of my very favorite oils. Why? Because it keeps my family health.
Here are some of the most popular uses for OnGuard…
- Immunity. We both diffuse OnGuard during cold and flu season, and we use it topically when we feel like we’re getting sick and/or are more prone to get sick. For example, I put some on the bottoms of Little Bear’s feet when we go to the church nursery and the pediatrician.
- Sore Throat. Gargle 1-2 drops of OnGuard with water for throat relief.
- Kitchen Sponge. Add 1-2 drops to your kitchen sponge to kill bacteria and odors.
- Hand Sanitizer. Naturally anti-bacterial.
- Grease. Use 1-2 drops on tough stainless steel stains.
- Cooking. Add 1-2 drops to fresh apples for an immunity-boosting snack.
If you decide to purchase oils today through the links below, I sure would appreciate it if you plug in 4641685 as the “Referrer ID” at checkout. Little Bear Oils is one way that God provides for our family, and I so appreciate your support. Thanks!
If you’d like more information about how to receive wholesale pricing on your oils (without any commitment to sell them), I’d love to chat more. You can contact me here.
Oils mentioned in this post: On Guard