Lemon is one of the most versatile oils but also one of the most affordable oils. (You can purchase 15ml wholesale for $10, more information below.)
- Diffuse. Lemon is one of my go-to diffuser oils, both in winter and summer. It adds a freshness to their air and energy. It’s a get-up-and-go kinda oil.
- Sticky Remover. Prepare for your mind to be blown. Use 1-2 drops of lemon to remove stickers, goo, and even crayons.
- Fruit. After you rinse your produce with OnGuard, you can soak your fruit in 1-2 drops of lemon + ice water to keep them extra fresh. Soak for an hour, rinse, and the store in the fridge.
- Hand Sanitizer. Keep it in your purse for a natural, chemical-free hand cleaner.
- Immunity. Add 1-2 drops to your water for extra immunity during cold and flu season.
- Teeth Whitener. Not joking. Add 1 part baking soda to 1 part coconut oil, a drop of lemon, and brush generously.
- Cooking. Lemon is one of those super fun oils that you can cook with! Add it to fresh lemon tarts, fresh fruit for an extra zest, or make some old fashioned lemonade.
If you decide to purchase oils today through the links below, I sure would appreciate it if you plug in 4641685 as the “Referrer ID” at checkout. Little Bear Oils is one way that God provides for our family, and I so appreciate your support. Thanks!
If you’d like more information about how to receive wholesale pricing on your oils (without any commitment to sell them), I’d love to chat more. You can contact me here.
Oils mentioned in this post: Lemon.